This site uses third-party analytical cookies. For each of them you can decide to allow or block their installation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (eg the site) to the user’s Internet browser, which is automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server at each subsequent access to the site. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly by the owner and / or manager of the website (so-called first-party cookies);
- by managers unrelated to the website visited by the user (so-called third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the manager himself. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the opinions issued in the European context by the GDPR Working Group:
- Session: are cookies that are not stored in a persistent on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, they are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site, avoiding the use of other computer techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of navigation of the users.
- Persistent: are cookies that remain stored on the hard drive of the computer until they expire or are deleted by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the computer browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical: are the cookies used to authenticate or to allow the choice of the navigation language. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the user’s prior and informed consent. This category also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical: these are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is prohibited if they have not previously been adequately informed and have not given valid consent in this regard according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform.
- Analytical: are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your email address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, downloaded content, types of interactions carried out, etc.).
Cookies for which consent is required
If you give your consent through one of the simplified methods described in the information presented at the time of your first access to this site or by following the instructions below, additional cookies, so-called profiling, may be installed and / or left to be installed by the third parties indicated below, for which you can choose to modify or revoke the consent given in whole or in part through the following links:
For the processing of personal data which, subject to your consent, well-known third-party companies could implement through cookies, click on the following links for the provision or non-provision of consent following the relative indications, after reading the various information:
We use the statistical functions made available by Google Analytics . Activating these functions allows Google Analytics to collect data on traffic and your behavior on this site through cookies. This information is stored in the Google Analytics databases and could be used by Google to analyze your behavior for commercial purposes that go beyond the statistical purposes for which we use this tool.
To learn more: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
In some pages of the site, we integrate Google maps to display addresses and provide directions, through links and iframes. The activation of these functions allows Google to collect data on your behavior through cookies. This information is stored in Google’s databases and may be used by Google to analyze your behavior for commercial purposes that go beyond the purposes for which we use this tool.
To learn more: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
Youtube (from Google)
To learn more https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
How to disable cookies by configuring your browser
If you wish, you can directly manage cookies also through your browser settings. It is in fact possible to disable third-party cookies, thus avoiding their installation even if you give your consent on this site. Or you can delete all the cookies stored in your browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for this site. For further information and support, it is also possible to consult the specific documentation of the web browser in use.