Interview with Fr. Fernando Rodríguez Garrapucho, scj Consultor of the Pontifical Council for the Promotion of Christian Unity.
- (1:08) For years, your field of interest has been ecumenical dialogue. What inspired you?
- (3:12) Do you think that the Dehonian Family also has a mature sensitivity in ecumenical dialogue? What should eventually develop?
- (6:34) The state of health of the SCJ family: are there opposite tendencies or do we have the same feeling concerning ecumenism?
- (9:40) Today you perform an important institutional service. Would you like to explain what it consists of?
- (13:30) In Brothers All, Pope Francis writes (280), “It is also urgent to continue to bear witness to the journey of the encounter between the different Christian confessions. We cannot forget Christ’s desire “that they may all be one” (cf. Jn 17:21). Hearing his call, we recognize with sorrow that the process of globalization still lacks the prophetic and spiritual contribution of unity among Christians”. What steps should we take to foster this contribution?
- (22:27) In this time of the pandemic, can you tell us the of ways to be closer to the people?