Rejoice and shout cries of joy. Why?
– the sentence was revoked
– the enemies have been dispersed
All right! Ok, but what are you telling me, what are you talking about?
Honestly, I do not know, I mean, it is God who does all this, like a warrior who saves, who is “in your midst“.
Advent is about you, about each one of us.
The second Sunday of Advent tells us about what we should be (look at the challenge!) in our thoughts, our feelings, our will to live a Christmas in Christ Jesus, that is, a Christian Christmas. Nobis datus, nobis natus …
– measure – balance – order
– to be safeguarded in Christ
– joy: “rejoices and acclaims with all your heart”
– do not leave room for fear: God loves you
Hands: will and action
– because here is the big question: “Master, what should we do?”
– first of all, everyone in his concrete life (soldier, publican, Dehonian…) must avoid abuse. We must curse the abuse
– like John the Baptist, the invitation is to live in balance, knowing who and how we are, therefore:
. go to the concrete, to daily action with a balanced mind, with chosen values, with clear ideas about what is good and what is bad, what can be and what cannot be.
. Or go to the concrete, to the daily action with a cheerful, clean, healthy heart, knowing how that feels and knowing how to place it in its place, conscious of what can be and what cannot be.