Year Four: For the life of the World.
"That they may have life and have it in abundance"(John 10.10)
Year Four contains ten meetings. They are numbered from 31 to 40. It concludes with a celebration and an induction ceremony into the Dehonian Family.
- Meeting XXXI A life “in love”: How to live the love of God in this world?
- Meeting XXXII Open to the world
- Meeting XXXIII Dehon and God’s mercy
- Meeting XXXIV Participating in the reign of charity and justice
- Meeting XXXV Sharing in Mission
- Meeting XXXVI Involved in social spirituality
- Meeting XXXVII Meditation with Fr. Dehon
- Meeting XXXVIII Contemplation and action
- Meeting XXXIX Accompaniment and spiritual direction
- Meeting XL Dehonian Family
Ritual: The giving of the Dehonian Cross and the Symbol of Salt and Light
General Objectives of Year IV
To grow spiritually in dialogue with the faith experience of Fr. Dehon, especially in his social commitments.
Specific Objectives of Year IV
- To recognize the power of love in the social spirituality of Fr. Dehon.
- To become more aware of the social spirituality of Fr. Dehon as a gift
- To grow in the prayer life and social commitments of Fr. Dehon
- To prepare to become more closely associated with the Dehonian Family